Today I wanted to share tips for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Also known as the “One of a Kind Sale!” This sale really is an event like no other, I promise! Lucky you! Below I’m sharing a couple of tips on how to shop the greatest sale shoppers can find!
1. Why is the Nordstrom sale so GOOD?
Shop all new arrivals (think fall styles!) at super-sale prices! That’s 40%-50% off the best brands and trends! Early access begins July 13 and prices go up August 7th. To get an idea of sale items, HERE is my post from last year!
2. The Card’s the KEY!
As a Nordstrom cardholder, you can start shopping at Nordstrom stores and Nordstrom.com on July 13 – people that’s 8 days before the sale opens to the public! Click HERE for early access details! Here are 3 ways to gain early access and earn points every time you shop!
- Nordstrom Credit Card– This option works like your normal credit card. You can sign up here and also receive a $20 Nordstrom Note to shop the sale if you are approved.
- Nordstrom Debit Card– Not a fan of credit cards? No problem! This option is just like any other debit card, your purchase amount is taken straight from your bank account. No bill is sent to you. Sign up here and if you are approved you will also get a $20 Nordstrom note!
- No card? No worries! You can join Nordstrom Rewards here without applying for the credit/debit card option. You will still get a $10 Nordstrom Note to spend at the Anniversary Sale.
- ***Pro Tip*** Got a personal triple points day to use? Schedule yours when you shop the sale to earn more!
3. When Is The Sale?
Nordstrom card holders get access to this sale FIRST! Cardholders can shop from July 13th – August 6th! The Anniversary Sale opens to the public July 21st-Aug 6th. Don’t wait, prices go up August 7th.
4. Shop Nordstrom.com
Because you can shop in your PJ’s with coffee or wine! Most stores only carry a few sizes/colors and they will be scooped up right away (favorites sell out first!). Shop online and receive free shipping and free returns! **My tip** unsure about sizing, buy two sizes! Nordstrom always has free shipping and free returns. The return label will be in the box and you can schedule the return online and have the mailman pick it up from your door step, saving you a trip to the post office! You can also buy online and pick up at your nearest store!
5. What to Shop!
Shoes – Because you can never have enough! Think booties & knee boots for fall/winter! I’m still loving all things suede, velvet and embellished!
Leather Jackets – Perfect for the cooler fall/winter temps and so versatile for any outfit!
Purses – Brands like Tory Burch and Rebecca Minkoff are always hot ticket items!
Tops + Blouses – The new season takes a feminine frill by adding ruffles! Don’t forget to shop everyday brands like BP and Topshop, too!
Cardigans + Sweaters – You pick lightweight or chunky, after the sale you will be set for the upcoming months!
Denim – Go ahead and get two pairs when they are under $100! My favorites include Paige, AG, Rag & Bone and Frame to name a few!
Others – Don’t forget about workout/yoga gear, intimates and fragrance/beauty finds too! Plus, sale items for kids (back to school) and your man!
Luckily, you can check out the preview catalog here. And be sure to check back (early) Thursday, July 13th for my top picks and shoppable links just for you! Happy shopping, I foresee you needing a bigger bag!!!