Thanksgiving is about a week away, hello holidays and the season of gifting! Whether you are headed to your parents, in-laws, extended family or co workers house this holiday season I’ve got the hostess gift covered! Be sure not to show up empty handed! You can order any of these items now and they will be here in time for all your holiday festivities + free shipping!
- I’m a little obsessed with marble and monograms, so this Monogram Marble Serving Board makes the perfect gift! I love it for showcasing appetizers or desserts.
- My other latest obsession is coffee table books. Gift a piece of chic to their coffee/end table with these pretties – Eat Beautiful or Eat Drink Nap!
- Holidays are the best time for candles! My all time favorite is Capri Blue Volcano.
- This Champagne Bottle Opener is the perfect addition to any home bar!
- What’s a party without cake? How beautiful is this Cake Server? I love the touch of gold!
- Because wine not? Gift them my favorite bottle of Chardonnay from Far Niente Estates in Napa! Side Note: Go ahead and buy yourself a bottle too!
- Help party guests keep track of their drinks with a set of six shining Gold Wine Charms designed to hang effortlessly from standard stemware—so nobody has to worry about mixing up martinis and margaritas or Malbecs and merlots.
- Can one ever have enough picture frames to showcase their beautiful family? I love the sophisticated look of this Kendra Scott Frame.
- This set of Marble Coasters not only make the perfect hostess gift, but also great housewarming gifts and stocking stuffers for the girl that has everything!
- These Stemless Wine Glasses are in my cart! I love the touch of gold + the delicate scripted lettering—reading Bliss, Joy, Cheer and Delight, respectively—helping you to savor each sip. Cheers, y’all!
Happy Wednesday! I’m loving this gift guide series, let me know if you have any gift guide ideas that you would like to see me cover! For her, for him, cozy pjs, under $50 gifts and stocking stuffers are all on the list!
Leave a Reply