Vest ($24.99 and available in 4 colors!)
You were not good, you were GREAT! I trusted in the Lord with all my heart and prayed a lot! So many things have changed this year and I couldn’t have done it without Him, the hubs, my family and of course you my readers! You guys know how to make a girl stay motivated when writers block kicks in and tries to take over! In no particular order, here are the moments that made 2017 a remarkable year!
- Turned the BIG 3-0!
- Sold our first home in 14 days!
- Exceeded my year running goal by 50 miles!
- Moved and settled into a new home in the Austin area!
- Got lost in the vineyards in Napa Valley!
- Celebrated our 3rd anniversary!
- Collaborated with many successful companies!
- Walked the beaches of Orange County!
- Watched my Houston Astros win the World Series!
- Paid off my car a year and half early!
- Quit my full time job!
- Achieved 22 of 30 things before turning 30!
- Visited San Francisco with the hubs!
- Met new friends in a new town!
- Experienced “real” urban life for 60 days!
- Pursued blogging + became a full time stay at home doggie mom!
- Played in the Texas snow!
Each year takes on a new personality through the ups and downs that come within. As I put together this list and reflected over the past year, I’d characterize 2017 as a year of excitement, change and trust (in His plan)! As I look ahead and turn the page to the next chapter, I pray for the blessings of grace, presence and true happiness – here and now! Stay tuned for my 2018 goals next week, until then Happy New Year!
And just like that another year has come and gone! 2018, I’m ready for you!