Happy Wednesday and second day of spring, friends!
Spring style always makes me think feminine – from romantic lace to pretty floral prints I want it all! After being bundled up all winter and living in neutrals I love all the pretty pastels, ruffle and lace details that are out! There are so many fun trends to try, especially all the amazing dresses just in time for Easter/Shower & Wedding festivities! At the beginning of spring I always go a little crazy shopping for all the pretty pastels, wedges, shorts and flats! But today, I’ve got all the heart eyes for dresses!
Below are a few more of my favorite feminine pieces that are perfect if you are on the hunt for an Easter dress or just to give you an excuse to get dressed up!
- If you’re looking for a sweet, playful and party-ready, THIS lace midi-length dress has slender straps and an airy silhouette that’s perfect for twirling in the sun or dance floor! It’s $89 and available in 8 other colors including white (all the new brides), lilac and periwinkle!
- Looking for the perfect sundress? I’ve got you covered HERE! I love the wide sash knots at the waist of this crisp, cotton poplin sundress, adding flattering definition to the playful silhouette. Add your favorite pair of heels or wedges and you are set for a chic look! It’s under $100 and perfect for your next occasion!
- Because who doesn’t love ruffles? THIS ruffle wrap dress gives me all the heart eyes! Available in coral and yellow, under $70 and made of a lightweight breathable linen material. Bring on all the spring and summer festivities! Check back for Friday’s post, this exact dress is being featured by yours truly :).
- Want lace? Click HERE! You can’t go wrong with fluttery sleeves and a scalloped hem highlight the intricate beauty of a floral lace dress formed in an easy shift silhouette. Available in black, red and cyanide. It’s $88 and I suggest sizing down in this one.
- THIS beauty is under $50 and so fun and flirty! Pair if with a denim jacket now and wear it alone later! It’s lightweight fit-and-flare style is ready for warm summer days with its floral print and leggy length.
- HERE is what spring and summer are made for! This pretty yellow beauty is $79 and will make everyday shine! A row of lustrous buttons marches up the front of a cheery minidress, culminating with a knot at the bust for a sweet finish to this summery look.
- When you want to look stylish fast, reach for THIS split-neck crepe shift—its simple, classic silhouette can stay casual or go more formal. It’s available in 13 (YES, you read that right) colors and under $50. I’m ordering at least one!
- Need simple and chic? HERE you go! This babydoll dress makes a statement with folk art-inspired embroidery along the bodice and flared sleeves. Order now, because sizes are limited!
- You can’t go wrong with a good shift dress! I love THIS one! I have it in hibiscus from last year, but the new colors this year make me want another! It’s a classic that will leave you feeling crisp and colorful!
- Because who doesn’t love gingham for spring and summer? THIS dress is under $50 and packs a girly punch!
If you have any questions about colors, materials or sizing I’m here to help! I hope everyone is having a great day and check back Friday for a new and exciting post!