Happy Friday, friends! Whew! What a long and productive but good week it’s been! Friday, I am so happy to see you :). What makes me even happier is we have NO weekend plans and that just sounds glorious! I’m going to keep it short and sweet today and share five of my favorite buys from this week! Each are under $25 and highly recommended by yours truly!
1. Let’s start with these bright yellow tassel earrings! I’ll be the first to say, I’m not necessarily a yellow person. But y’all, adding a bit of color to your life (speaking to myself here) is never a bad thing! Take this outfit for example, pretty neutral and BAM add some fun accessories and life seems a little bit sweeter! If you are totally against yellow, they are available in eight other colors for $12.99 each!
2. Recently I asked the hubs if I was a bag or shoe kind of girl. He quickly looked up at me with one eyebrow raised and laughed, neither because you own way too many shoes and bags and still beg for more! Yikes, he really called me out there! Any who, for those of you looking for a casual – chic bag to compliment your everyday style, meet the Universal Thread Canteen Crossbody. I love that it’s a minimalist crossbody that will pair with pretty much any outfit! It is a bit small in size, so prepare to just carry the essentials. Available in cognac (pictured) and $21.99!
3. These A New Day Raffia Sandals is what happens when slides and tassels meet, equaling spring and summer’s hottest and cutest shoe for under $25! If you have a summer vacation planned, go ahead and plan to purchase these for it! I currently do not have a planned vaca (don’t worry a beach is on my mind) and bought them because they were too cute to pass up. Note, I would size down 1/2 size. I can’t wait to pair these with my favorite all white look soon!
4. My most exciting delivery from my friendly UPS guy was the Magnolia Table Cookbook! First, let’s discuss the whole Magnolia empire. Amazing, to say the least.. right? Raise your hand if you want pretty much everything from Magnolia Market along with everything from their Hearth & Hand Collection at Target! Anyways back to the new cookbook, how heavenly does Three Cheese Quiche, Chicken Piccata and Strawberry Shortcake sound? Mmm. Delish! I made a goal to cook/bake at least one recipe from this cookbook a week! I’ll be sure to followup in a couple of weeks. If you are interested in this cookbook, Amazon currently has it 40% off making it $17.99! Can you say add to cart!
5. Think chapstick but taken to the next level and you have Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment. Y’all I use this stuff ALL the time! Actually I just purchased my 3rd tube in the sugar nude color! There are days where makeup is at a minimal and this stuff makes me feel a little more put together. I’ve used the rose and bloom colors, highly recommend both! I love that it has a low SPF, comes in 10 total colors nourishes up to 6 hours!
Have I convinced you to buy one of each? I just did the quick math and all five items come out to under $100. Oh and better yet, they all will ship for free! I hope everyone has the best weekend and gets to spend a little time out in this beautiful weather! Cheers to the weekend!
Photography: Dakota & Co.