Happy Friday, my friends! We made it, now to survive this weekend heat! Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite purchases in May! If you missed April’s favorites, you can read that post here! Friday Favorites is one of my favorite post to share with you guys! Today’s post is full of shoes, straw bags, tanks and of course this lovely Floral Kimono!
Friday Favorites – May Edition
- Let’s start with this Floral Kimono! It’s lightweight, versatile and under $30! Style it as pictured, with your favorite cut offs, layer it with a dress or even use it as a swim cover up! I love the trendy and colorful floral print making it the best $30 I spent in May! A few similar options I found are linked here and here!
- No outfit it complete without the perfect accessories, right? I searched everywhere for the perfect size round straw bag and finally stumbled across this Round Rattan Bag Cross Body Bag! The quality, size and style is just what I was looking for! I’m not only taking this one to the beach, but also using it as a fun summer tote to accessorize outfits. It’s a little over $30 and has free two day shipping or for an extra $4 you can receive it the next day! Hurry, quantities are limited because it’s that good!
- Other fun summer accessories include these Woven Slide Sandals from Target! Let’s just say I wear these pretty much every other day! I love the print and pair them with denim and all white outfits! If blue isn’t your color, I’ve got you covered here with the Black version! Here’s a little sale alert for you, Target currently has buy 1, get 1 50% off summer sandals! If you’re looking to take advantage here are a couple of my other favs – Jozie Slides, available in 6 colors and only $12.99, Benetta Tassel Slides in two colors and around $20 and last but not least the cutest Bow Espadrilles in navy or red for under $25! To shop all of Target’s summer sandals click here!
- Since the weather is so hot, seriously y’all #thattexasheat. It’s been in the upper 90’s for over a week and only the first week of June, yikes! Much of my downtime will be spent by the pool with my favorite book in hand! I finally started reading Present Over Perfect and love it! In my opinion, every woman needs to read this book. It reminds us to give up this notion of perfection and “once I do this, then I will finally …” approach to living. Instead of waiting till things are perfect (which they won’t ever be), simply be present – to your family, your friends, and mostly to yourself. Need a book for the pool or beach this summer, I highly suggest it!
- If you’re in the market for budget friendly tanks, your girl has you covered! I’m totally obsessed with this Ruffled Tank! Can a tank get any cuter? I love that it comes in six colors to complete the perfect casual look! Pair it with your favorite shorts and sandals for an easy look! Purchased the black in May and I just added the bright pink and blue to my cart! For the perfect vacation tank, click here! Vacation feels, yes please! Just like the model wears it, pair it with your favorite comfy shorts for vacation or a day full of errands! I sized up one for a more relaxed and longer fit.
I’d love to hear your favorites and of course if you have questions before purchasing, I’d love to answer! Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
Photograph – Dakota & Co.