2018 NORDSTROM CATALOG
It’s Christmas in July because the big kahuna of sales is just ONE WEEK AWAY! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a marathon not a sprint so knowing how to prepare for it is THE KEY for SAVING MONEY!
WHAT IS THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE?
For those who have been around here long enough, know I love a good sale. Unlike other sales that mark down old or last season’s trends, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has BRAND NEW items (both Summer and Fall finds) discounted by up to 70% from brands like Tory Burch, Top Shop, MAC, Stuart Weitzman, Free People, Rebecca Minkoff and SO many more! The sale runs for 3.5 weeks with new items added each day and at the end of the sale, everything goes back to full price.
WHEN DOES THE “NSALE” START?
Early Access (Nordstrom Card Holders): Thursday, July 12 – Thursday, July 19
Public Event(Everyone and their Mom!): Friday, July 20 – Sunday, August 5
WHY SHOP THE NSALE?
Usually a sale is old merchandise. The Anniversary Sale is all pre released, brand new fall items marked down. This is when I stock up on all of my fall/winter essentials like cardigans, long sleeve tees, booties, jeans, etc. I also stock up on workout gear, sneakers and sometimes a new handbag. Clean out that closet and make a list of the staples you need to replenish. This is your time to revamp and replenish all of your most worn items.
A FEW NSALE TIPS!
- Check my Instagram Page, stories and the blog for FREQUENT updates! Stay tuned Thursday, July 12th AM for dressing room try on’s of all the hottest items live on the blog and social media. I have covered this sale for a few years and I know exactly what will sell out first!
- Nordstrom Card– Here’s where it gets good people! You MUST have a card to shop the sale on July 12th. I cannot stress this factor enough. BUT, we don’t all love spending on a new credit card…so, here is what worked last year! As long as you have an account you can access the sale using this generic code 3012, last name NORDPRD and billing zip code 80111 and then you can use another method of payment! BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO HAVE HAVE A CARD ACCOUNT!
- Triple Points Days– With the card you get points. You can pick a triple points day and I suggest using it on the day you will spend the most! Are there Christmas presents you can grab for teachers, friends, co-workers? Makeup sets, candles and jewelry make great gifts for everyone.
- Checking Out– Last year I made the mistake of leaving items in my bag for too long and not checking out. Check out frequently. This might mean placing 2-3 orders a day. The UPS guy will love you starting next Thursday!
- Restocks– Nordstrom values it’s cardmembers and gives preferential treatment to them. Word on the street is they will NOT HAVE RESTOCKS for the public sale on July 20th. When an item is gone, it will most likely NOT BE RESTOCKED!
- Free Shipping & Free Returns– Besides quality products Nordstrom is known for their customer service!
2017 NSALE MOST WANTED
- I suggest looking at some of my popular posts from last year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale to see what type of items you might be able to score this year. Here are a few popular blog posts from last year where you can see what items were on sale and this should also give you an idea of similar blog posts that I plan on doing for the sale this year.
2017 NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE TOP PICKS
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE – WHAT I BOUGHT
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE – HOME PICKS
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE BOOTIE PICKS
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE – UNDER $50 PICKS
- Stay tuned to the blog because you can expect to see similar blog posts to those last year as well as a shop tab (located in the drop down menu at the top of my blog) where I will have categories such as jeans, tops, athletic wear, shoes, etc.
- Popular items from 2017!
Let me know if you are shopping for something particular! I’d love to help out anyway I can :). Happy Thursday!
Leave a Reply