Hi Friends, happy Wednesday! I hope everyone had a great, safe and long Labor Day weekend! The hubs and I stayed here in Austin and took it easy for most of the weekend! For him that included lots of football. For me, well of course I had to shop all the great sales! Check back soon to see my purchases. Here’s a hint… fall!
Today, I am so excited to share some of my current favorites! And it’s not all clothing. I’ve included a beauty and home item plus the cutest casual sneakers I’ve ever owned! Keep reading to get all the details!
- Ruffle Sleeve T-Shirt Dress – Available in 3+ colors, under $50 and pairs perfect with sandals, sneakers or even booties! Oh yeah! And it has pockets! Need I say more? I seriously loved it so much, I bought it twice and I’m trying to tell myself it would be embarrassing to purchase the black and rose color option. It’s soft and lightweight, plus the ruffle sleeves add a feminine and flirty style. Purchase now before your size sells out!
- Pink Adidas Run Sneakers – I was inspired by these pink run sneakers from my favorite five year old niece, true story! She was so excited to show me her new back so school shoes and these lovelies are a pair she picked out. I quickly jumped on the internet to purchase the same shoe in my size! Not only are they cute but oh so comfy, too! They are available in eight colors and retail for $85. Here’s to stepping up my athleisure game this fall!
- Skin Gym Jade Roller – Ever feel like your face needs a workout? Well, look no further than this roller! This facial roller is a skin-care tool that will cool, tighten, and depuff your face in minutes. Daily (10 or so minutes) massaging with this roller will help to drain puffiness and unwanted toxins, contour the face and help smooth fine lines and wrinkles. And here’s a pro tip, for extra healing, relaxation and inflammation reduction, place the stone in the refrigerator or on ice before use. Thank you to my sweet neighbor for introducing me to this gem!
- Alphabet Mug – I know it’s only September, BUT the holidays will be here before we all know it! Gift this initial mug with a gift card or your favorite coffee roast to that special someone and make their mornings a little more personal! I love the classic black and white style and you can’t beat the price of 7 bucks!
- Fall Harvest Decor at Target – Last Thursday I did a little fall decor shopping and the Target dollar spot was hit! This year I’m trading in all the colored (orangeish) pumpkins for all white, grey and neutral! I can’t wait to see everything put together. I’m holding off for a week or two until I decorate the house. Until then, head to your local Target to scoop up some of their dollar spot goodness!
Looking for something you eyed in the pictures above? I’ve got everything linked below, scroll to the bottom! I hope everyone is having a great short week so far. Check back Friday for a full review of our Mexico trip, I’m still trying to hang on to summer over here! 🙂