Photography: Diamond Oak Photography
Today, I wanted to share a short list that is near and dear to my heart – Things every woman should know! If you are struggling this week and need a little encouragement this is for you! She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. Proverbs 31:25-26
- You don’t need to apologize for everything – “It’s only two words but saying it 10 times a day every day will start to affect how you view yourself and others around you.”
- Stop worrying & start praying.
- Everyone has rolls when they bend over and it’s okay!
- Be true to yourself – Be funny, independent, smart, sexy, annoying, complicated and talkative as you are. Someone will appreciate it and they’re the ones you want to appreciate you anyways.
- You’re a woman and that alone is something to celebrate!
- We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might (yes, you) be that woman to someone else.
- You’re beautiful just the way you are!
- Everyone has a story. Everyone (mostly) is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
- Treat yo’self for both the big and little achievements!
- You should be a priority. Not an option or a backup plan.
Now about this super chic outfit! How perfect is this lace tee? Yes, I said tee as in t-shirt! Like every year, I’m loving all things bright and white for spring. Just a sidetone, these jeans and wedge sandals have been on repeat and I’m not complaining! Now, for the earrings – go check out A New Grace now! Not only do they make the lightest and cutest everyday leather earrings, BUT they firmly believe empowered women empower other women (amen)! A New Grace donates 5% of all sales to a rescue ministry in Thailand, called Thrive Rescue. Many of these girls have been saved from a life of sex trafficking. Your purchases help to support them staying in homes where they are safe and cherished! I chose the blush on cognac earrings and love how lightweight and flexible they are while still adding a pop of color to this outfit!
I sincerely hope you enjoyed this post and as always, I’d love to hear your thoughts! Make it a great day!
Thank you A New Grace for making this post possible. As always, all opinions are my own.