Fall means football, pumpkin everything and cuddle season around here! To make the most of my favorite time of year, today I’m sharing my fall bucket list for you and your significant other. Whether you love to keep it cozy indoors or enjoy the crisp air outside, I’ve got all sorts of fun ideas. If you’re up for it, I challenge you and your partner to complete all of these activities before Fall is over. It will bring you closer together right in time for the holidays!
- Have an indoor date by the fire.
- Plan a hike somewhere scenic.
- Visit the farmers market.
- Go to the pumpkin patch.
- Go for a drive to look at the changing leaves.
- Bake a pie.
- Start a bonfire and roast s’mores.
- Rake up the leaves together, then jump in.
- Make caramel apples together.
- Stay in bed and cuddle for the weekend.
- Go to a corn maze.
- Celebrate Oktoberfest.
- Wear a couples costume for Halloween.
- Check out a seasonal county fair.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Make a pre-Thanksgiving dinner for two.
- Pick apples.
- Go to a football game.
- Make a crockpot stew.
- Go on a hayride.
My favorites are 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7! I won’t complain about 9 and 10 either! I’d love to hear your favorites!
This weekend we are headed to The Woodlands to celebrate my mom’s birthday! I can’t wait to indulge in a Nothing Bundt Cake, if you haven’t tried them do it soon! My favorite is the chocolate chocolate chip… mmm!!! I promise I ran a few extra miles this week. Stay tuned next week for more fall looks. To ensure you never miss a post, click HERE to subscribe to my weekly email. Thanks y’all!
I hope everyone has a fun weekend!