Happy Wednesday! From now until Christmas, I will publish a *NEW* gift guide every Wednesday to make all your Christmas shopping less stressful! I am so excited to kickoff the holiday season with my very first gift guide including all things BEAUTY! Whether you are shopping for stocking stuffers, your best friend/sister or restocking your favorite products my beauty gift guide is sure to please! Today I’ve included some of my must have products, best selling gift sets, a couple of items worth splurging on plus some holiday exclusive items!
- Anastasia Lipstick Set – You can’t go wrong here with this set that’s $25! I’m the kind of girl who likes different colors for different outfits which makes this set perfect! At this price, this item also makes a great stocking stuffer!
- Flora by Gucci – Looking for a new scent, look no further! This fragrance is the perfect amount of floral and sweet but still fresh! Plus right now when you purchase a fragrance at Ulta, you can receive a free gift!
- Hourglass Veil Primer – I can’t say enough about this product! I was THAT girl who hated primers until this stuff came into my life! The texture is velvety smooth. It keeps my make up fresh throughout the day. One pump is all that is needed! Definitely worth the price, y’all!
- LED Makeup Mirror – I’ll admit, this one is splurge item. BUT do you ever struggle with good lighting while getting ready? Do you love listening to your favorite jams while getting ready? If you answered yes to both, this one is for you!
- Drybar Hair Bundle – Another splurge but all my favorites wrapped up into one set! What’s included? A limited-edition set featuring best-selling, full-size Drybar products including the iconic Buttercup Hair Dryer.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette – I just purchased this lovely palette last week and I’m so glad I did! This palette is not only beautiful but includes 3 powders to help you create your perfect light.
- Translucent Loose Setting Powder – I’ve been using this setting powder for awhile now and I highly recommend it. I never do my makeup without it! Available in a travel-sized one, too.
- Sugar Lip Blooming Beauties – These not only smooth, but nourish and tint your lips for a subtle look. This set is valued at $48 but yours for $38 (a single tube is $24) + a gift with purchase! No brainer for sure!
- Pastel Wet Brush – The perfect stocking stuffer! Brush out tangles effortlessly, with no more pulling, tugging or pain. The result: healthier hair, with no tangles, no split ends or hair loss. Winner! Winner!
- Chance Twist and Spray Set – A limited-edition, convenient, travel-friendly twist-and-spray eau de toilette set featuring three uniquely playful and vibrant CHANEL CHANCE fragrances. This trio is definitely on my list!
- bareMINERALS Hidden Treasure Ready® 18.0 Eyeshadow Palette – I saw this palette last weekend in store and I stood over it a good 5 minutes. I’m not in the market for a new eyeshadow palette, but the temptation was so strong. With 18 color options to choose from you can wear each solo, or layer them together for a multi-dimensional look all your own!
- Oribe Travel Essentials Set – Oribe has become by favorite haircare brand not only because of it’s results but also it’s signature scent! You guys HAVE To smell it! This limited edition set is for the jet setter. A curated collection of travel size minis in a luxe bag. The perfect kit for those always on-the-go. Another definite I’m adding to my list!
There you have it, 2017’s first holiday gift guide! If you are anything like me you are secretly wanting all 12 items for yourself, ha! Here’s my theory, gift one and buy one for yourself! I’d never gift anything I didn’t approve of first! 🙂 Happy Shopping!