Today’s gift guide is for the guys! Over wine last night the hubs helped me put together this guide and honestly, I think he wants one of everything! Being married to a planner + blogger, he should already know I’m done Christmas shopping for him! So here are 12 things ranging from $20 to $500 for that special man in your life!
- Leather Briefcase – He will love the look of this hearty leather vintage style classic briefcase tinged briefcase!
- Chanel Cologne – You can’t beat this classic woody, aromatic fragrance.
- Leather Coasters – Customize these for his man-cave by adding a monogram! Leather, hand stitched and under $20!
- Phone Case – Keep him in style and his card handy with this leather phone case!
- Nest Thermostat – This one isn’t only for him, but for keeping your home comfy all while saving you money!
- Duffel Bag – It’s durable for all the dirt and grime from his guys weekend at the ranch!
- Sonos Speaker – I’ll admit, I’m a little obsessed with this speaker! It’s a perfect fit for bookshelves, counters, and other snug places. It allows you to enjoy great-sounding music anywhere + it’s now compatible with Alexa! Yes, please!!!
- S’well Water Bottle – Perfect for keeping his water/beverage cold all day long!
- Wireless Headphones – Great gift the gym or traveler! No wires but great sound!
- Fossil Watch – Under $200 and yet so stylish! I love the leather band, he can wear it with anything.
- Suede Slippers – Perfect for those chilly mornings and evenings and around $100.
- Shave Travel Kit – Trust me, he will love this one!
A few items not pictured but also great items are: I love this Monogram Decanter Set, think man cave here! This set includes a 34oz decanter and 4 glasses! This Leather Ipad Stand is perfect for the businessman or traveler. It’s under $100 and can be personalized as well! For those cooler mornings this Quarter Zip Pullover is great! Available in 8 colors and under $100. Last but not least, you both will find this Leather Catchall a game saver! The hubs has one on his side of the closet and it holds all the things but still looks organized!
Happy shopping my friends! Be sure to check back Friday for another holiday look! I hope everyone is having a great week!