Happy Monday! I hope everyone had the best weekend! The hubs and I got a lot of chores around the house completed, we meal prepped and I did a little online shopping Saturday morning!
I wanted to start something new today, a little series called – What’s in my cart! I’ve rounded up 8 things I currently have in my cart! Below I’m elaborating on each and why you need them too! To shop, click the PINK + signs!
- The Perfect Shirt – Bright checks and varied stripes pattern a lightweight shirt in a breezy silhouette that can be tucked in or worn free. Ordering this cutie for a Valentine’s Day brunch! Also, how perfect will this top be for spring?
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo – If you haven’t tried it yet, do it soon! It’s worth every penny and it’s not your ordinary dry shampoo, trust me!
- Beaded Drop Earrings – Add a pop of color to your everyday routine with beaded drops that swing and sway with every step. And seriously, can a girl ever have too many statement earrings?!
- Suede Mules – A pointed toe elevates the vintage sophistication of a flat mule with a loafer-inspired topline. These are the perfect spring transition shoe! And this color will go with EVERYTHING!
- Trader Joe’s Everything but Bagel Seasoning – Go for it, put it on everything! It’s too good not to try! Buy it and if you don’t approve, I’ll buy it from you!
- Casual Sneakers – I’ve been looking for the perfect casual sneaker for months now. I’m in love with the color and price too (on sale and under $60). I’m pairing them with skinnies now and dresses later!
- Under Eye Brightening Corrector – Need I say more? Can be used either under concealer to correct dark circles or over concealer to provide a flawlessly brightened eye look. Definitely a winner for me!
- Present Over Perfect – Can’t wait to start this book! I’ve heard so many great things! It’s all about leaving behind frantic for a simpler more soulful way of living
I’d love to hear if you’ve tried any of these products! Maybe a little shopping will make your Monday a bit sweeter! Have a great week everyone 🙂